DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bhupathi-Petrova sweat for quarterfinal berth
The fifth-seeded Indo-Russian pair beat Katarina Srebotnik and Nenad Zimonjic 3-6, 6-2, 10-5 in the second round of the Australian Open.
Melbourne: India's Mahesh Bhuptahi and Russia's Nadia Petrova overcame stiff resistance from Katarina Srebotnik and Nenad Zimonjic to enter the mixed doubles quarterfinals of the Australian Open here Tuesday.
The fifth seeds beat the Slovakian-Serbian pair 3-6, 6-2, 10-5 in the second round at Melbourne Park.
Bhupathi-Petrova now await the winners of the match between Leander Paes and Elena Vesnina and Jarmila Gajdosova and Matthew Ebden.
Sania Mirza and Rohan Bopanna had made the mixed doubles quarters with different partners Monday.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh