Bhupathi-Knowles enter Swiss Indoors final
Bhupathi and Knowles beat Argentina's J Acasuso and Agustin Calleri.
New Delhi: India's Mahesh Bhupathi and Mark Knowles of the Bahamas have stormed into the final of the Swiss Indoors in Basel.
The world No. 3 pair of Bhupathi and Knowles beat the Argentine pair of J Acasuso and Agustin Calleri in straight sets 7-5, 6-2 in an hour and 17 minutes.
They await the winner of the second semi-final between Argentine pair of David Nalbandian and Eduardo Schwank and Christopher Kas and Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany.
The duo has already qualified for the season ending Shanghai Masters. Earlier Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy crashed out in the second round of the Euro 8,91,000 prize money ATP tournament.
In St Petersburg Open, India's Rohan Bopanna and Max Miryni of Belarus too have reached the final.
Bopanna and Miryni beat Mertinak and Zovko 7-5, 6-2.
They will meet the Travis Parrott of the United States and Slovakia's Filip Polasek in the final.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Uncapped Indian Players Could Be in Focus at Auction
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner