Bhupen Hazarika hospitalized
The 85-year-old was hospitalised yesterday after he suffered breathing problems.
Mumbai: Music maestro Bhupen Hazarika has been admitted to the intensive care unit of a hospital in suburban Andheri here after he complained of breathing problems.
The 85-year-old was hospitalised yesterday after he suffered breathing problems. He was treated immediately. He is stable and doing fine, hospital sources told PTI today.
The maestro has been kept in the ICU and is under observation but is out of danger, the sources said.
Hazarika is a noted poet, music composer, singer, actor, journalist, author and filmmaker and has been decorated with several prestigious awards including Dadasaheb Phalke Award, Padma Bhushan and Sangeet-Natak Academy Ratna award.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show