DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bhupen Hazarika hospitalized
The 85-year-old was hospitalised yesterday after he suffered breathing problems.
Mumbai: Music maestro Bhupen Hazarika has been admitted to the intensive care unit of a hospital in suburban Andheri here after he complained of breathing problems.
The 85-year-old was hospitalised yesterday after he suffered breathing problems. He was treated immediately. He is stable and doing fine, hospital sources told PTI today.
The maestro has been kept in the ICU and is under observation but is out of danger, the sources said.
Hazarika is a noted poet, music composer, singer, actor, journalist, author and filmmaker and has been decorated with several prestigious awards including Dadasaheb Phalke Award, Padma Bhushan and Sangeet-Natak Academy Ratna award.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet