2G: SC notice to DoT, CBI, ED on Bhushan's plea
Bhushan, in his plea, raised issues suggesting that the CBI was not doing anything against Dayanidhi Maran.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court has issued notices to the Department of Telecommunication (DoT), the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Enforcement Directorate (ED) on an application filed by Prashant Bhushan in the 2G spectrum scam.
Bhushan, in his plea, raised issues suggesting that the CBI was not doing anything against former telecom minister Dayanidhi Maran.
The plea also said that the Law Ministry had tried to interfere in the CBI investigations against Essar, Loop.
The matter has been listed for further hearing on January 20.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology