2G: SC notice to DoT, CBI, ED on Bhushan's plea
Bhushan, in his plea, raised issues suggesting that the CBI was not doing anything against Dayanidhi Maran.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court has issued notices to the Department of Telecommunication (DoT), the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Enforcement Directorate (ED) on an application filed by Prashant Bhushan in the 2G spectrum scam.
Bhushan, in his plea, raised issues suggesting that the CBI was not doing anything against former telecom minister Dayanidhi Maran.
The plea also said that the Law Ministry had tried to interfere in the CBI investigations against Essar, Loop.
The matter has been listed for further hearing on January 20.
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming