DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bhutanese driver abducted at gunpoint in Assam
The driver was going towards Bhutan in the vehicle bearing a Bhutan registration number when the group of armed miscreants intercepted him.
Bongaigaon: A driver of a Bhutan vehicle was abducted at gunpoint by miscreants Thursday evening from Bordangi, 3 kms from Shantipur on the Indo-Bhutan border, police sources said. The driver, identified as Dhruba Gurung, was going towards Bhutan in the vehicle bearing a Bhutan registration number when the group of armed miscreants intercepted him.
He was abducted from a spot near Bhur river under Basugaon Police Station in Chirang district. Locals informed the police of the incident at around 6 PM, the sources said, adding that a massive search operation has been launched to rescue the driver.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics