BIC is a fantastic track: Timo Glock
Glock, is a former GP2 champion, and crashed out of the inaugural Indian Grand Prix last year in the second lap.
Greater Noida: German Formula 1 driver Timo Glock said that the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) here is a fantastic track.
"India, in my opinion, is a fantastic track. As soon as we did our first practice runs at the BIC last year, I enjoyed it straight away. There are so many special sections to the track, especially turn three, which is a very extreme corner. You have to completely turn into the steering wheel, followed by a very long straight," said Glock who drives for Marussia.
"I'm excited to see what we will achieve there this year there, however with the long straight the KERS factor will again play an important role. Of course, we will try to get the best out of our package and achieve a two-car finish."
Glock, is a former GP2 champion, and crashed out of the inaugural Indian Grand Prix last year in the second lap. The second edition will run Oct 26-28.
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal