BIC is a fantastic track: Timo Glock
Glock, is a former GP2 champion, and crashed out of the inaugural Indian Grand Prix last year in the second lap.
Greater Noida: German Formula 1 driver Timo Glock said that the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) here is a fantastic track.
"India, in my opinion, is a fantastic track. As soon as we did our first practice runs at the BIC last year, I enjoyed it straight away. There are so many special sections to the track, especially turn three, which is a very extreme corner. You have to completely turn into the steering wheel, followed by a very long straight," said Glock who drives for Marussia.
"I'm excited to see what we will achieve there this year there, however with the long straight the KERS factor will again play an important role. Of course, we will try to get the best out of our package and achieve a two-car finish."
Glock, is a former GP2 champion, and crashed out of the inaugural Indian Grand Prix last year in the second lap. The second edition will run Oct 26-28.
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta