BIC is a fantastic track: Timo Glock
Glock, is a former GP2 champion, and crashed out of the inaugural Indian Grand Prix last year in the second lap.
Greater Noida: German Formula 1 driver Timo Glock said that the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) here is a fantastic track.
"India, in my opinion, is a fantastic track. As soon as we did our first practice runs at the BIC last year, I enjoyed it straight away. There are so many special sections to the track, especially turn three, which is a very extreme corner. You have to completely turn into the steering wheel, followed by a very long straight," said Glock who drives for Marussia.
"I'm excited to see what we will achieve there this year there, however with the long straight the KERS factor will again play an important role. Of course, we will try to get the best out of our package and achieve a two-car finish."
Glock, is a former GP2 champion, and crashed out of the inaugural Indian Grand Prix last year in the second lap. The second edition will run Oct 26-28.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology