Bieber, Gomez fight on patch up dinner date
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had a public showdown on their patch up date.
Los Angeles: Teen pop star Justin Bieber and girlfriend Selena Gomez's reunion is getting rocky. Two days after Bieber, 18, and Gomez, 20, reunited, they had a public showdown at Yamato, a Japanese restaurant in the San Fernando Valley, California.
Just five minutes after entering the restaurant, the pair who split earlier this month after two years of dating, emerged again with Gomez looking visibly 'mad', reported People magazine quoting sources.
Bieber and Gomez left the restaurant together but their faces looked glum. Gomez then drove herself home while Bieber followed her a few minutes behind.
Once inside her house, she did not open the gate for him. The 'Baby' singer was photographed telling Gomez to let him in through the intercom but to no avail. He later drove off.
The estranged lovers had been in Gomez's home trying to work things out and a suite at the Beverley Hills Hotel hours before the dinner.
But this was not their first reunion since the breakup rumour spread. Earlier this week, Bieber picked her up in LAX and reportedly stayed over at her house before hanging out at The Laugh Factory comedy club together.
Gomez is reportedly furious with Bieber for taking a Victoria's Secret model to see 'The Lion King' last week. She retweeted a photo of Bieber hanging out with Lil Twist and lingerie model Barbara Palvin.
Bieber has chosen to neither confirm or deny the split, saying, "I don't know what's going on in my life. To even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment."
His latest tweet was rather cryptic, "Things aren't always easy. There is a lot of pressure. I am figuring it all out. I am trying. But I care, I notice, I still hear you."
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- Samajwadi Party Meeting Turns Into Family Drama After Akhilesh and Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony