DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bieber, Kutcher team up for new film
The film, 'Kenny' is described as an R-rated comedy
London: Singer Justin Bieber is set to make his movie debut alongside actor Ashton Kutcher with Kenny.
According to Los Angeles Times, the "buddy comedy" presented by Sony Films is about "a relationship between a 17-year-old and his thirty-something self".
The film is described as an R-rated comedy that was originally set to be produced by MGM/United Artists in 2008.
However, the new draft is "less raunchy" and involves Kutcher's character jumping back in time to help his younger self, played by Bieber, reports contactmusic.com.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan