Big B consoles Aadesh Shrivastav
The star expresses grief over Aadesh's brother's death
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan expressed grief over the death of composer Aadesh Shrivastav's elder brother, Chitresh, in a car accident in the US. He called on Aadesh and consoled him.
"The sad news of the death of dear friend Aadesh Srivastava's brother in a car accident in USA near Chicago. Had gone on a tour with that wonderful singer Rahat Fateh Ali and was driving with the group from one city to another, when it happened," Big B posted on his blog.
Chitresh, who was 44, was recently diagnosed with cancer, but the composer-singer successfully fought it and was on the road to recovery. Big B went along with Prakash Jha to meet him after they heard the news.
"Aadesh himself distraught and and shattered, struggling with cancer, uncontrollable misery for him. Calm him down and go across to him. Sad and desolate atmosphere. This talented youngster, now shorn of all his physical attributes because of the chemo .. masked and broken down .. sit with him in consolation .. take Prakash Jha along with me .. he had had Rajneeti music done by Aadesh,' he posted.
Recommended For You
- Sheer Hardwork That Brought Dravid Close to Tendulkar, Says Laxman
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'