Big B in Bhopal with Aaradhya to shoot for 'Satyagraha'
Amitabh Bachchan arrived with his family at Bhopal to shoot for his upcoming film 'Satyagraha'.
Bhopal: Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who will be shooting for Prakash Jha's upcoming film 'Satyagraha' in the state, arrived here today along with his family. The actor arrived at the Raja Bhoj Airport along with wife Jaya Bachchan, son Abhishek, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan and grand-daughter Aradhya.
A large number of his fans had gathered outside the airport since morning to catch a glimpse of the actor. After coming out of the airport complex, Big B signed autographs for his fans and also allowed them to take pictures with him.
From the airport, the Bachchan family drove to Jaya Bachchan's mother Indira Bhaduri's place in the posh Shyamla Hills area.
According to sources, Bachchan will stay in 'Noor-us-Sabah' hotel here, where other leading actors of the film, including Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Arjun Rampal, among others, were also staying.
The film shoot began here from yesterday at a location near Bhojpur, sources said.
A grand party has been planned in the hotel this evening, where another noted actress and MP Shabana Azmi, who is in the city to take part in another programme, will also be present, sources said.
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years
- India Declares Itself Free from Bird Flu
- Talking Point: Can Rahul Rebuild Cong's Vote Base In UP With Soft Hindutva?
- Watch: Does Rahul's 'Khat Pe Charcha' Show Signs of Soft Hindutva Approach in UP?
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches