Big B in Bhopal with Aaradhya to shoot for 'Satyagraha'
Amitabh Bachchan arrived with his family at Bhopal to shoot for his upcoming film 'Satyagraha'.
Bhopal: Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who will be shooting for Prakash Jha's upcoming film 'Satyagraha' in the state, arrived here today along with his family. The actor arrived at the Raja Bhoj Airport along with wife Jaya Bachchan, son Abhishek, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan and grand-daughter Aradhya.
A large number of his fans had gathered outside the airport since morning to catch a glimpse of the actor. After coming out of the airport complex, Big B signed autographs for his fans and also allowed them to take pictures with him.
From the airport, the Bachchan family drove to Jaya Bachchan's mother Indira Bhaduri's place in the posh Shyamla Hills area.
According to sources, Bachchan will stay in 'Noor-us-Sabah' hotel here, where other leading actors of the film, including Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Arjun Rampal, among others, were also staying.
The film shoot began here from yesterday at a location near Bhojpur, sources said.
A grand party has been planned in the hotel this evening, where another noted actress and MP Shabana Azmi, who is in the city to take part in another programme, will also be present, sources said.
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday