Big B in Bhopal with Aaradhya to shoot for 'Satyagraha'
Amitabh Bachchan arrived with his family at Bhopal to shoot for his upcoming film 'Satyagraha'.
Bhopal: Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who will be shooting for Prakash Jha's upcoming film 'Satyagraha' in the state, arrived here today along with his family. The actor arrived at the Raja Bhoj Airport along with wife Jaya Bachchan, son Abhishek, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan and grand-daughter Aradhya.
A large number of his fans had gathered outside the airport since morning to catch a glimpse of the actor. After coming out of the airport complex, Big B signed autographs for his fans and also allowed them to take pictures with him.
From the airport, the Bachchan family drove to Jaya Bachchan's mother Indira Bhaduri's place in the posh Shyamla Hills area.
According to sources, Bachchan will stay in 'Noor-us-Sabah' hotel here, where other leading actors of the film, including Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Arjun Rampal, among others, were also staying.
The film shoot began here from yesterday at a location near Bhojpur, sources said.
A grand party has been planned in the hotel this evening, where another noted actress and MP Shabana Azmi, who is in the city to take part in another programme, will also be present, sources said.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines