DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Big B to promote nutrition tablet
...he is also busy filming for his upcoming film, 'Bbuddah - Hoga Terra Baap'
New Delhi: Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who works relentlessly even at the age of 68, is set to promote a tablet for nutrition.
"I have been appointed to promote a tablet that overcomes the shortfalls of nutrition, and was busy doing its promotional shoots from the early morning. It has been quite revealing to know that such products exist and that there are businesses that run around it," Amitabh posted on his blog bigb.bigadda.com.
The actor, who still manages to give younger actors a run for their money, is geared up for the release of his next home production Bbuddah - Hoga Terra Baap. He plays an old man who feels young in the movie, which will release July 1.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli