DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Big B watched the royal wedding
The ceremony reminded him of Sherwood's chapel
Bollywood's megastar Amitabh Bachchan was reminded of the chapel in his alma mater Sherwood while he watched the wedding ceremony of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
"The singing of the hymns in the Westminster Abbey reminding me of our Chapel in Sherwood and the Sundays spent in prayer," Big B posted on his blog.
The 68-year-old actor is currently shooting for Puri Jagannath's Bbuddah - Hoga Terra Baap in Mumbai and in between the shooting, he had managed to watch the royal wedding ceremony.
"In between the shots sitting around in the vanity was able to catch some of the ceremony of the Royal Wedding - William and Catherine. Such majesty, grandeur, pageantry, tradition, protocol and the efficiency of discipline. A joy to watch and behold," he posted.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions