Big B watched the royal wedding
The ceremony reminded him of Sherwood's chapel
Bollywood's megastar Amitabh Bachchan was reminded of the chapel in his alma mater Sherwood while he watched the wedding ceremony of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
"The singing of the hymns in the Westminster Abbey reminding me of our Chapel in Sherwood and the Sundays spent in prayer," Big B posted on his blog.
The 68-year-old actor is currently shooting for Puri Jagannath's Bbuddah - Hoga Terra Baap in Mumbai and in between the shooting, he had managed to watch the royal wedding ceremony.
"In between the shots sitting around in the vanity was able to catch some of the ceremony of the Royal Wedding - William and Catherine. Such majesty, grandeur, pageantry, tradition, protocol and the efficiency of discipline. A joy to watch and behold," he posted.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category