J&K terror attack: Big questions
A brazen terror attack in the heart of Srinagar at a CRPF camp in Bemina, Srinagar on Wednesday left five CRPF personnel dead and seven injured.
A brazen terror attack in the heart of Srinagar at a CRPF camp in Bemina, Srinagar on Wednesday left five CRPF personnel dead and seven injured. Intermittent firing is still on and the entire area near Bemina police school has been cordoned off.
The terror attack raises some big questions:
Was security lax at the Bemina, CRPF camp?
Were the CRPF personnel unarmed and caught off-guard?
How were terrorists able to reach CRPF camp with guns and grenades?
Are terrorists taking advantage of anger over Afzal Guru's execution?
Will the latest attack reignite the AFSPA debate in the Valley?
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18