DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Big Tamil films to hit screens this Christmas
Things are abuzz in Kollywood with one film lining up after the other for release.
Things are abuzz in Kollywood with one film lining up after the other for release. But it appears that this Christmas season will see few big-names getting released. Vishal's 'Samar' which was originally planned to release on December 21 has been pushed to Dec 28 since it needs to be censored. Meanwhile, Bala's 'Paradesi' will come out only by the end of January after seeing another postponement.
That makes room for two films in particular - 'Kalla Thuppakki' and 'Sattam Oru Iruttarai', both of which will entertain audiences across Tamil Nadu. Meanwhile, Salman Khan's 'Dabangg 2' will be hitting a large number of screens across India. Joining it will be Jackie Chan's CZ12 which will be released in English as well as regional languages to attract local audiences.
All this means good news for the makers of 'Kumki' and 'NEP', both of which will continue to get attention this weekend.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan