Bigg Boss 6: Aashka Goradia eliminated
Aashka Goradia turned out to be the latest inmate to be voted out of Bigg Boss 6. -+
New Delhi: Television actress Aashka Goradia Friday turned the latest celebrity contestant to be voted out of the sixth season of reality show 'Bigg Boss'. The 27-year-old actress was quite active, when it came to doing tasks or household chores, during her stay in the house.
Although she mingled well with the all housemates, Aashka struck a close bond with Delnaaz Irani, Sana Khan and Urvashi Dholakia on the show.
But due to frequent conflicts and unpleasant behavior of the housemates, the actress eventually started maintaining distance from everyone.
Aashka is known for playing a vamp in many shows, but the "Bigg Boss" house brought out her sensitive side. Unable to handle pressures, she was often seen crying in the house.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards