Bigg Boss 6: Aashka Goradia out of the house
Aashka, who spent 81 days at the Bigg Boss house, was nominated against Sana and Sapna for the eviction.
New Delhi: After Karishma Kotak being ousted from the house in mid-week eviction, another inmate bid adieu to the house. Television actress Aashka Goradia is the latest contestant to be evicted from the house.
Aashka, who spent 81 days at the Bigg Boss house, was nominated against Sana and Sapna for the eviction. When Sana was asked by Salman as to who will be evicted from the house today, Sana took her own name. She said, "Every time I am nominated, I have a feeling that I will be evicted. Since Aashka and Sapna have a good fan following, I think I will be out this weekend."
But, Sapna was announced as safe by Salman Khan and best friends Sana and Aashka made it to the bottom two.
Later, on the request of the inmates, Salman yet again entered the Bigg Boss house to celebrate his 47th birthday with them. Also, the nominated ladies of the house requested Salman to escort the ousted inmate with him.
Salman obliged to the request of the inmates and entered the house. He cut the cake and celebrated his birthday with the inmates. Later, he took Aashka and Sana to the main door and announced Aashka's eviction from the house.
Aashka, who has been in the show since Day 1, was also earlier evicted from the house. But, Bigg Boss gave his own twist and she was made to shift to the mud house with wild card contestants.
With just few days left for the finale, Aashka is out of the race to win the reality show. Now, the rest of the six inmates will fight it out for the ultimate winner of Bigg Boss 6.
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump