Bigg Boss 6: Aashka is like my sister, says Sana
Sana admits being 'nervous about people's reaction' towards her after her stint on the reality show.
Mumbai: Expressing her shock over her link up with TV actress Aashka Goradia in the 'Bigg Boss 6' house, model-actress Sana Khan says she is like her "elder sister". Now she admits being "nervous about people's reaction" towards her after her stint on the reality show.
The 25-year-old spent 97 days in the 'Bigg Boss 6 house' and said: "I am nervous about what people think of me now that I am out of the 'Bigg Boss' house. But I do feel that I have become wiser by being in the show. You get to know the ups and downs in other people's life. I think I have made four to five genuine friends in the show.
Talking about her link ups with inmates Aashka and Rajev Paul, a shocked Sana told IANS: "I have been linked with a guy and a girl. I don't know why? I am shocked at how people linked me with Aashka? she is like an elder sister to me."
"I don't think we are modern if we need to tie a rakhi to someone just so that we can be friends? There was no feelings of love or anything between us," she added.
She was in the top three finalists of 'Bigg Boss 6' along with TV actress Urvashi Dholakia and image consultant Imam Siddique. The show ended Saturday with Urvashi winning it and taking home Rs.50 lakh.
"All the top three contestants were deserving. I am so glad Urvashi won. She is a single parent and has struggled so much in life," said Sana who has worked in Tamil films 'Aayiram Vilakku' and 'Payanam' as well as Telugu movie 'Kalyanram Kathi'.
The actress claims that she maintained her friendship with Delnaaz Irani, Rajev and Aashka and never changed herself for the sake of the game.
"Since the beginning, I was friends with Rajev, Aashka and Delnaaz. I didn't shift according to the game... I feel this is why I am happier as I did everything from my heart," she said.
Superstar Salman Khan, anchor of the show, told Sana that they will work together in the future, and, commenting upon that, she said: "He just told me, but nothing is confirmed. But who will not want to work with him?"
- Not Approached for 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Hrithik Roshan
- Krushna Abhishek Wants Healthy Competition With Kapil Sharma
- Dear Krushna Abhishek, why are you sticking to Kapil Sharma's brand of humour we want to get rid of?
- All good things must come to an end
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview