Bigg Boss 6: Delnaz has got her closure with Rajev
"He is a wonderful human being and very caring. I have always asked him to move on," says Delnaz about Rajev.
Lonavala: Actress Delnaaz Irani, who is
competing for the 'Bigg Boss' title alongside ex-husband Rajeev Paul, says it's a closure from her side but they will remain friends even when the reality show ends.
The couple ended their 14-year-marriage last year
although they were living separately since 2010.
"Even though we are not leaving the show as a couple, I am glad we are friends," she said in a press interaction held Thursday inside the 'Bigg Boss' house here.
Quite true to its tagline "alag chhe (it's different)", the inmates of the sixth season were allowed to interact with media during the show, something never seen in the earlier five seasons.
After staying married for 14 years, Delnaaz and Rajev got divorced last year. She revealed that she experienced mixed feelings when she met him on the show.
"I had a hint that Rajev might be part of the show. I had mixed feelings when I saw him. I was shocked, took a step back and then smiled when I saw him," she said.
In the 'Bigg Boss' house, Rajev has been romantically linked to his co-inmate, actress Sana Khan.
When asked if she had any issues with that, Delnaaz said: "I have no jealousy. In fact, I am happy. I told Rajev that from my side there is closure. We didn't even talk before this (the show)."
"He is a wonderful human being and very caring. I have always asked him to move on and I would be happy if he does," she added.
The finale of the show, which went on air on Colors in October last year, is said to be Jan 12 and the winner will reportedly take home Rs.50 lakh.
'Bigg Boss 6', being hosted by Salman Khan, kicked off with 15 contestants and right now Delnaaz is inside the house along with Rajev, Urvashi Dholakia, Sana Khan, Sapna Bhavnani, Imam Siddique and model Niketan Madhok.
Delnaaz is nominated this week and if she survives eviction Friday, she will be in the finale along with Niketan, who is the first to enter the finals.
(With inputs from PTI)
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Grandmother of Captured Indian Soldier Chandu Babulal Chavan Dies of Shock
- India Shouldn't Unilaterally Scrap Indus Waters Treaty: Medha Patkar