Bigg Boss 6: For Sana, Rajev is just a friend
We just joke around. I don't know how and why we have been linked up," says Sana Khan about Rajev Paul.
Mumbai: 'Bigg Boss' season 6 contestants Sana Khan and Rajev Paul seem to have become the talk of the town, with the two often seen spending a lot of time with each other in the house. But Sana denies any such relationship.
"I don't know where these things are coming from. Its been almost 90 days and there is no romantic talk between us. We just joke around. I don't know how and why we have been linked up. We are just friends," she said.
Talking about their friendship, she said the two were very close.
"Rajev is aware of my personal life. In fact I have even told him that I want to find a good guy and make him meet Rajeev," Sana added.
Rajev's ex wife Delnaaz Irani is also a part of the show and Sana said that Delnaaz knows that she doesn't share a romantic relationship with Rajeev.
"Delnaaz also knows the relationship we share. I don't care what other people feel," she said.
'Bigg Boss 6', being hosted by Salman Khan, kicked off with 15 contestants and right now Sana is inside the house along with Rajev, Delnaaz, Urvashi Dholakia, Sapna Bhavnani, Imam Siddiqui and model Niketan Madhok.
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Akhilesh Briefs Governor on Political Crisis