Bigg Boss 6: I am a very 'nanga' fellow, says Imam
Imam Siddiqui continues to intimidate people in the 'Bigg Boss 6' house.
New Delhi: After creating enough trouble in the 'Bigg Boss Padosi Ghar', image consultant Imam Siddiqui has shifted to the main 'Bigg Boss 6' house. So far, Imam is bonding well with Sapna Bhavnani. While she was helping him choose a bed for himself, Imam made it clear that he wants to sleep in the girl's room.
He was the first one to wake up in the morning and immediately started cleaning the house. He is obsessed with cleanliness and got really upset with the pile of clothes in the bathroom area. He told Karishma Kotak, "Please tell all the girls in the house to take out their lingerie from the bathroom. I want to maintain a certain level of hygiene in the house and will not compromise on that." He also performed a Natraj style dance in the garden area and other contestants couldn't stop laughing at him.
In a short span of time, Imam has said it numerous times that he is playing a game and he will win Rs 50 lakh as well. During a discussion he also warned the housemates by saying "I am a very nanga (naked) fellow."
On day 52, 'Bigg Boss' gave him a task to fulfill at least one wish of every contestant. While Delnaaz Irani asked him to give her a makeover, Mink Brar told him to reveal a negative trait about each contestant. When it comes to criticism, it's tough to beat Imam.
Later in the day, Urvashi told Imam to stop saying negative things about himself. She said that he is not inspiring, but intimidating people. Imam loved her concern and hugged her. So is it a beginning of another friendship in the house?
While Imam has already become a trouble for the housemates, many people in the outside world love him on the show. During a recent interview, former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Shakti Kapoor said that the show has become more interesting because of Imam. He also said that Imam should win the show. However, going by Imam's past record, his 'Bigg Boss' journey may not be very long.
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- When she was born, there was no joy and celebration: Kangana Ranaut's father recalls her birth
- Kangana Ranaut wished to make a film on sister, acid attack survivor Rangoli's life
- Delhi: Street kids celebrate Diwali, spread message of harmony