Bigg Boss 6: Imam does not regret verbal spat with Salman
During one of the nomination episodes, Imam had a spat with show's host Salman.
Mumbai: Image consultant Imam Siddique, who had an argument with superstar Salman Khan during his stint in the just concluded reality show 'Bigg Boss', says he does not regret it. During one of the nomination episodes, Imam had a spat with show's host Salman and he even said "time out" in his typical style to the actor.
"It (argument) was unpleasant and unwarranted. I think I should have done a reality check. He is a bigger superstar. I am ashamed of it. But I don't regret it," Imam told PTI.
On if he would meet Salman and clarify or resolve the matter, he said, "Why should I meet him... why to interact with him on that thing."
Imam was the runner up of 'Bigg Boss 6' that concluded last night, while popular television actress Urvashi Dholakia won the show by a narrow margin.
"I am happy Urvashi won the show. She reminds me of my sister. I respect her for what she is and the way she is taking care of her children," Imam said.
"I am happy I lost. I am happy for her," he said. During the show, Imam indulged in fighting, yelling, troubling co-contestants.
"I did things for entertaining people," he said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion