Bigg Boss 6: Rajev Paul evicted from the house
After Delnaaz Irani, it is her ex-husband Rajev Paul, who has been voted out from the sixth season of 'Bigg Boss'.
Mumbai: After Delnaaz Irani, it is her ex-husband Rajev Paul, who has been voted out from the sixth season of controversial reality show "Bigg Boss".
The actor had to bid adieu to the show just a day before the grand finale, to be held Saturday. He was escorted out of the "Bigg Boss" house by superstar host Salman Khan.
Rajev has been part of the show since it went on air in Oct last year. He had shared a cordial relationship with all the inmates of the house, except from celebrity image consultant Imam Siddique. The two of them were often seen getting involved in verbal spats.
Rajev's closeness to model Sana Khan in the show also set the tongues wagging, though both of them always maintained that they are good friends.
With Rajev out of the 'Bigg Boss 6' winner's race, the contestants competing for the winner's trophy are Sana, Imam, Niketan Madhok and Urvashi Dholakia.
The winner will walk away with Rs 50 lakh cash prize. The grand finale will be aired Saturday on Colors.
Recommended For You
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Centurion Dhoni Guides Jharkhand To Win
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion