Bigg Boss 6: Sana Khan wants to work in Bollywood
She was among the top three contestants during 'Bigg Boss 6' finale that took place last night.
Mumbai: Model-actress Sana Khan, who has acted in a few films down south, now intends to get work in Bollywood. "I am hoping to get good and more work. I want to be in Bollywood and work there. I was going to meet people in
Bollywood but then this show ('Bigg Boss') happened," Sana said.
She was among the top three contestants during 'Bigg Boss 6' finale that took place last night. Popular television actress Urvashi Dholakia won the show by a narrow margin.
"I am happy to have reached top three. I did not expect this. Presently I am both nervous and excited as to how I would have been portrayed on TV," Sana said.
"By being on the show I learnt a lot of things... how to handle situations, to stay and understand the mindset of different people. I think I have become wiser now," she said.
Earlier, Sana had a perception that there were no friends in 'Bigg Boss' house. "I had this perception that there is no friendship here... there are no friends. But I made genuine friends here," she said.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1