DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bigg Boss 6: Yana to enter the house for finale
Yana Gupta will enter the house in a cage and later she will perform.
Mumbai: Model-turned-Bollywood item girl Yana Gupta will participate in the 'Bigg Boss 6' finale - she will enter the house in a cage and later she will perform.
The finale of the reality show will be aired Colors Jan 12.
"She will be performing in a cage hung on a crane and that will go inside the house. She will get one evicted contestant out (with herself) in the cage," the source added.
After her act, only the final two contestants will remain in the house.
Yana was said to have been offered to feature as a contestant in 'Bigg Boss 6', but she had reportedly turned it down.
As of now there are six contestants in the show - Niketan Madhok, Urvashi Dholakia, Delnaaz Irani, Rajev Paul, Sana Khan and Imam Siddique - vying for the big prize money of Rs.50 lakh.
The finale, to be hosted by Salman Khan, is expected to be a grand affair with four popular TV actresses - Rati Pandey, Keerti Nagpure, Pooja Gaur and Rashmi Desai - also performing.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit