Bigg Boss 7: Candy Brar, Ajaz Khan to enter the house
The new twist will be revealed in the Saturday's episode. It will also introduce some new faces.
Mumbai: After dealing with hell and heaven, the participants of 'Bigg Boss-Saath 7' will be subjected to yet another seperation with the introduction of 'The Caravan' - a motor vehicle with a living space.
'Bigg Boss- Saath 7' comes on Colors and when the show started the house was divided into two parts - heaven, which had all the modern facilities, and hell side where contestsants had to survive with bare minimum things.
The new twist will be revealed in the Saturday's episode. It will also introduce new faces - current contestant Kushal Tandon's ex-girlfriend Candy Brar, model-actor Ajaz Khan, and British singer-actress Sofia Hayat, said a release.
The caravan will be put in such a place so as to isolate it from the other contestants as well as the outside world. The inmates placed in this house will be allowed to step out in a small open area, which can be utilised for seating purpose.
While the sleeping and living conditions will be better than what was there in the Jahannum house (hell), four-six contestants will be cramped in the small living ares of the caravan.
The existing contestants include Gauahar Khan, Sangram Singh, Elli Avram, VJ Andy, Kamya Punjabi, Armaan Kohli, Kushal Tandon, Tanisha Mukherjee, Pratyusha Banerjee, Asif Azim and Apoorva Agnihotri.
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Resolve Differences Through Diplomacy: US to India, Pakistan
- India vs New Zealand: Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test
- Eden Track Will Not Turn Much, Says Sourav Ganguly
- India Accounts for 75% of Casualties Due to Air Pollution: WHO