DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bigg Boss 7: Gauahar Khan's wish to come true, Kushal Tandon to return?
Kushal Tandon left the show after he attacked contestant VJ Andy.
New Delhi: He may have been condemned by 'Bigg Boss' host Salman Khan for erratic behaviour in the house, but TV actor Kushal Tandon managed to wow his fans with his brutally blunt nature. If the rumours doing the rounds are anything to go by, Kushal's fans might get to see him back in the controversial house and inmate Gauahar Khan's wish might come true.
According to a source close to the channel, Kushal, who created a stir in the show for disrespecting Tanishaa Mukherji is likely to take on his rivals. "Kushal is expected to be back," the source said.
Kushal got dismissed from the house after he got into a violent spat with contestant VJ Andy. During a luxury budget task, the inmates were asked not to give any reaction to anything done by Andy or anyone else from the outside world.
The task ended up becoming a personal tiff after Andy used actress Gauhar Khan's lingerie to distract her. Kushal being her good friend took a stand for her and charged towards Andy and subsequently he was asked to leave. (With inputs from IANS)
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi