Bigg Boss 7: Gauahar Khan's wish to come true, Kushal Tandon to return?
Kushal Tandon left the show after he attacked contestant VJ Andy.
New Delhi: He may have been condemned by 'Bigg Boss' host Salman Khan for erratic behaviour in the house, but TV actor Kushal Tandon managed to wow his fans with his brutally blunt nature. If the rumours doing the rounds are anything to go by, Kushal's fans might get to see him back in the controversial house and inmate Gauahar Khan's wish might come true.
According to a source close to the channel, Kushal, who created a stir in the show for disrespecting Tanishaa Mukherji is likely to take on his rivals. "Kushal is expected to be back," the source said.
Kushal got dismissed from the house after he got into a violent spat with contestant VJ Andy. During a luxury budget task, the inmates were asked not to give any reaction to anything done by Andy or anyone else from the outside world.
The task ended up becoming a personal tiff after Andy used actress Gauhar Khan's lingerie to distract her. Kushal being her good friend took a stand for her and charged towards Andy and subsequently he was asked to leave. (With inputs from IANS)
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology