Bigg Boss 7: We are just friends, Armaan tells Tanisha
After Salman warned the two about the cameras in the house, Armaan and Tanisha seem to be maintaining distance.
New Delhi: The other housemates might have ganged up against Armaan and Tanisha, but the two are quite unperturbed and still happy with each other's company. After Salman warned the two about the cameras in the house, they seem to be maintaining distance. And, Armaan finally speaks about the same to Tanisha. He tells her that they are just friends and people need to understand that.
Tanisha further tells him that she is unsure as what people are getting to see and it is a wise decision to maintain distance. But Armaan says, "We are two mature people and we know that we are not doing anything wrong. The audiences need to understand that we are just friends."
Armaan and Tanisha are not trying to maintain distance from each other but also from the housemates. Pratyusha tells Armaan that the two of them were good friends before but it is because of Tanisha that she has stopped talking to him. She thinks that Armaan has changed a lot since the time he has befriended Tanisha. She tells everyone that Armaan and Tanisha are double-faced and have made fun of many behind their backs. She also says that Tanisha has changed and now does not make an effort to be friends with anyone in the house.
"You cannot like six people out of eleven in the house, but how can you not like all the eleven people. There is clearly something wrong with your attitude", says Pratyusha. Though, Tanisha tries to clarify the situation but Pratyusha tells her that it really doesn't matter.
Though, most of the inmates wish that Tanisha gets evicted from the house since no one likes her but instead Shilpa becomes the latest victim of eviction.
With Shilpa out of the house, it would be interesting to see the new equations that will be formed in the house in the coming weekend.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills