'Bigg Boss' has given me a platform for B'wood: Sana Khan
Sana Khan says that Bollywood has opened Bollywood doors for her.
Mumbai: Sana Khan, second runner-up of 'Bigg Boss 6', says the reality show has opened Bollywood doors for her and finally she will do movies that her parents would understand.
"There were times when I used to work hard to get a southern film. When my first film happened, it just happened and that was the biggest opportunity for me. It gave me a lot of fame in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam - all the four language movies," the 25-year-old said here at a party she threw to celebrate 100 days of 'Bigg Boss 6'.
But due to language barrier, her parents couldn't enjoy them.
"'Bigg Boss' has given me another platform for Bollywood. My parents used to come and watch my films but they couldn't understand. They used to say, 'Do something that we can understand'," she said and added that after 'Bigg Boss' "my friends call me and ask me to do something in Hindi films".
When asked about any Hindi film offers in her kitty, Sana didn't say much.
"I don't talk about any project till the time it starts. There are certain things, certain offers but till the time they don't start with lights, camera, action, I don't want to comment on anything," she said.
"You know how it is. Today you have it and tomorrow you end up getting nothing, so I don't want to look like a fool. The day I will start working, I am sure it will be all out," she added.
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- Rock On 2: Meet The Band Members of The Magik