'Bigg Boss' has given me a platform for B'wood: Sana Khan
Sana Khan says that Bollywood has opened Bollywood doors for her.
Mumbai: Sana Khan, second runner-up of 'Bigg Boss 6', says the reality show has opened Bollywood doors for her and finally she will do movies that her parents would understand.
"There were times when I used to work hard to get a southern film. When my first film happened, it just happened and that was the biggest opportunity for me. It gave me a lot of fame in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam - all the four language movies," the 25-year-old said here at a party she threw to celebrate 100 days of 'Bigg Boss 6'.
But due to language barrier, her parents couldn't enjoy them.
"'Bigg Boss' has given me another platform for Bollywood. My parents used to come and watch my films but they couldn't understand. They used to say, 'Do something that we can understand'," she said and added that after 'Bigg Boss' "my friends call me and ask me to do something in Hindi films".
When asked about any Hindi film offers in her kitty, Sana didn't say much.
"I don't talk about any project till the time it starts. There are certain things, certain offers but till the time they don't start with lights, camera, action, I don't want to comment on anything," she said.
"You know how it is. Today you have it and tomorrow you end up getting nothing, so I don't want to look like a fool. The day I will start working, I am sure it will be all out," she added.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan