Bigg Boss: Kashif Qureshi calls house worse than jail
He was the second person to be evicted from the house, after Bhojpuri actor Dinesh Lal Yadav.
New Delhi: Kashif Qureshi, who went in as a common man into the Bigg Boss house this season, has been evicted at the end of the second week of the reality show.
A martial arts enthusiast, he was selected from among a number of applicants who wanted to be a part of the sixth season of the Colors show. He was the second person to be evicted from the house, after Bhojpuri actor Dinesh Lal Yadav.
"I'm thankful to god that I have been evicted. I would have gone mad inside. I am relieved to have returned to civilisation," Kashif told PTI after stepping out of the house.
He lost his temper during one instance in the first week itself and after being chided by the show's host Salman Khan, mellowed down quite a bit. He says that was the reason the audience did not vote for him.
"My eviction is fair. I know what I have done. In the first week I shouted, and then I fell silent. I went into a shell. The audience did not want me to keep quiet. There was a lot of pressure on me inside. I got confused," he said.
Kashif, who hails from Hyderabad, said he had met Salman as a fan earlier as the Bollywood actor is very popular in the city.
"I had met him before as a fan. But meeting him on Bigg Boss was like a dream."
Kashif said he is not disappointed to have been evicted within two weeks as it was getting difficult for him to stay inside the house.
"It is worse than jail. There is no care and affection inside the house. The other contestants are busy faking it. They used to tell me that my image is getting tarnished and pressurise me," he said.
He joined the show in want of fame and Kashif says he is glad now people know him. "People know me now and I am sure that opportunities in showbiz will come my way. I want to do action roles since my forte is martial arts."
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- 21 Maoists Killed in Encounter on Andhra Pradesh-Odisha Border
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta