DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bigg Boss: Pooja Misrra to re-enter with Symonds
Model and controversial housemate Pooja Mishra, who was evicted from 'Bigg Boss', will be re-entering the show.
Mumbai: Model and controversial housemate Pooja Mishra, who was evicted from 'Bigg Boss', will be re-entering the show as a translator for new celebrity contestant Andrew Symonds.
Pooja was asked to leave the house few days ago after she indulged in violence on the show.
"She (Pooja) will be entering the show again as a translator for Andrew Symonds," sources told PTI.
"Till the time he is in the show, Pooja will be there. However, she will not be part of the nominations," the source added.
The Australian cricketer will be entering the house with Pooja today.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar