Bigg Boss: Pooja Misrra to re-enter with Symonds
Model and controversial housemate Pooja Mishra, who was evicted from 'Bigg Boss', will be re-entering the show.
Mumbai: Model and controversial housemate Pooja Mishra, who was evicted from 'Bigg Boss', will be re-entering the show as a translator for new celebrity contestant Andrew Symonds.
Pooja was asked to leave the house few days ago after she indulged in violence on the show.
"She (Pooja) will be entering the show again as a translator for Andrew Symonds," sources told PTI.
"Till the time he is in the show, Pooja will be there. However, she will not be part of the nominations," the source added.
The Australian cricketer will be entering the house with Pooja today.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System