Bihar: 1 killed, 6 injured as train rams into bus
The goods train coming from Raghopur to Saharsa hit a passenger bus when it was passing through the unmanned railway crossing.
Supaul: A goods train rammed into a bus at an unmanned railway crossing near Saraigarh in Bihar's Supaul district on Wednesday, leaving one person dead and six others injured.
Superintendent of Police Vinod Kumar said the goods train coming from Raghopur to Saharsa hit a passenger bus when it was passing through the unmanned railway crossing.
One person died on the spot and six others were injured. About 26 passengers were on board the bus which was on way to Supaul from state capital Patna.
Police said efforts were on to clear the tracks and restore train traffic.
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top 5 Victories Over Pakistan
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa