Bihar: 1 killed, 6 injured as train rams into bus
The goods train coming from Raghopur to Saharsa hit a passenger bus when it was passing through the unmanned railway crossing.
Supaul: A goods train rammed into a bus at an unmanned railway crossing near Saraigarh in Bihar's Supaul district on Wednesday, leaving one person dead and six others injured.
Superintendent of Police Vinod Kumar said the goods train coming from Raghopur to Saharsa hit a passenger bus when it was passing through the unmanned railway crossing.
One person died on the spot and six others were injured. About 26 passengers were on board the bus which was on way to Supaul from state capital Patna.
Police said efforts were on to clear the tracks and restore train traffic.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner