DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bihar: 13-year-old boy ends life over mobile phone
This is second such case reported in Bihar in the last ten days. Earlier, a 12-year-old boy immolated himself after his father snatched his mobile phone.
Patna: A 13-year-old boy committed suicide by consuming poison in a village in Bihar's Gaya district after his parents refused to give him a mobile phone that he repeatedly asked for, police said on Saturday.
Ankit Kumar, a student of class six, committed suicide in Sesari village in Gaya, about 100 km from Patna, Friday. "He used to threaten his parents with suicide, if they did not buy him a phone," a local police official said.
This is second such case reported in Bihar in the last ten days.
Earlier, a 12-year-old boy immolated himself in Siwan district after his father snatched his mobile telephone, which the boy had allegedly bought with money he stole.
Police official Ramagya Rai said the 12-year-old committed suicide after his father questioned him about the purchase of the phone.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan