Bihar: 13-year-old boy ends life over mobile phone
This is second such case reported in Bihar in the last ten days. Earlier, a 12-year-old boy immolated himself after his father snatched his mobile phone.
Patna: A 13-year-old boy committed suicide by consuming poison in a village in Bihar's Gaya district after his parents refused to give him a mobile phone that he repeatedly asked for, police said on Saturday.
Ankit Kumar, a student of class six, committed suicide in Sesari village in Gaya, about 100 km from Patna, Friday. "He used to threaten his parents with suicide, if they did not buy him a phone," a local police official said.
This is second such case reported in Bihar in the last ten days.
Earlier, a 12-year-old boy immolated himself in Siwan district after his father snatched his mobile telephone, which the boy had allegedly bought with money he stole.
Police official Ramagya Rai said the 12-year-old committed suicide after his father questioned him about the purchase of the phone.
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Government Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna