Bihar: 3 children burnt to death, 1000 huts gutted
The damaged caused by the fire was being assessed for payment of compensation to the affected families.
Khagaria: Three children were killed when a fire broke out in hutments in Bihar's Khagaria district, police said on Monday. The fire broke out Sunday night in a kitchen and soon spread to other hutments, destroying over 100 thatched huts, Circle Officer Pradeep Sinha said.
The children who were killed in the blaze were identified as Anchal Kumari (3), Manisha Kumari (3) and Jitan Kumar (7).
The damaged caused by the fire was being assessed for payment of compensation to the affected families, he said.
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund