Bihar: 8-year-old girl gangraped, killed
The eight-year-old, bearing several injury marks on her body, was found floating dead in a canal.
Saharsa: A minor girl was allegedly gangraped and murdered in Bihar's Saharsa district.
The eight-year-old, bearing several injury marks on her body, was found floating dead in a canal on Tuesday in Belbara village under Simri Bhakhtiarpur police station area, about 20 kms from the district headquarters.
Based on the marks, police suspect that the girl was killed after being gangraped. She was last seen playing outside her home on Monday. The body has been sent for autopsy.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers