DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bihar: 8-year-old girl gangraped, killed
The eight-year-old, bearing several injury marks on her body, was found floating dead in a canal.
Saharsa: A minor girl was allegedly gangraped and murdered in Bihar's Saharsa district.
The eight-year-old, bearing several injury marks on her body, was found floating dead in a canal on Tuesday in Belbara village under Simri Bhakhtiarpur police station area, about 20 kms from the district headquarters.
Based on the marks, police suspect that the girl was killed after being gangraped. She was last seen playing outside her home on Monday. The body has been sent for autopsy.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande