Bihar: 8-year-old girl gangraped, killed
The eight-year-old, bearing several injury marks on her body, was found floating dead in a canal.
Saharsa: A minor girl was allegedly gangraped and murdered in Bihar's Saharsa district.
The eight-year-old, bearing several injury marks on her body, was found floating dead in a canal on Tuesday in Belbara village under Simri Bhakhtiarpur police station area, about 20 kms from the district headquarters.
Based on the marks, police suspect that the girl was killed after being gangraped. She was last seen playing outside her home on Monday. The body has been sent for autopsy.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology