Bihar: Boy beaten with hot iron rod for stealing
A 10-year-old boy was allegedly beaten by some people with a hot iron rod following suspicions of theft.
Khagaria: A 10-year-old boy was allegedly beaten by some people with a hot iron rod at Dumari village in Bihar's Khagaria district following suspicions of theft.
Main accused Vishakha Yadav and four others had beaten the boy with the rod recently, causing injuries to his back, while accusing him of stealing, Superintendent of Police (SP) Mithu Prasad said on Tuesday.
He was seriously injured in the incident, according to an FIR lodged by his father Kailash Chaudhary at Beldaur police station.
The boy is now being treated at Sadar hospital, Prasad said, adding that an investigation into the incident is on.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- Modi combining best of Gandhi, Nehru to bring '3rd revolution' in India: Shimon Peres
- Israel will respond with "full force" if Syria attacks, says Peres
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resign as English Manager
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan