Bihar: Boy beaten with hot iron rod for stealing
A 10-year-old boy was allegedly beaten by some people with a hot iron rod following suspicions of theft.
Khagaria: A 10-year-old boy was allegedly beaten by some people with a hot iron rod at Dumari village in Bihar's Khagaria district following suspicions of theft.
Main accused Vishakha Yadav and four others had beaten the boy with the rod recently, causing injuries to his back, while accusing him of stealing, Superintendent of Police (SP) Mithu Prasad said on Tuesday.
He was seriously injured in the incident, according to an FIR lodged by his father Kailash Chaudhary at Beldaur police station.
The boy is now being treated at Sadar hospital, Prasad said, adding that an investigation into the incident is on.
- OnePlus Diwali Dash Sale Live: Win OnePlus 3 at Re 1
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- My Character in Rock On 2 Goes Through an Internal Conflict: Farhan Akhtar
- 'Rock On!!' Was Shraddha Kapoor's Favourite Film During Her Growing Up Years
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi