Bihar govt takes steps for security to NE bound trains
This was done as part of special vigilance to check any untoward incident following rumours of impending attacks on the trains.
Patna: Bihar government has made arrangements to ensure security in Northeast-bound trains passing through the state, Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said on Friday.
This was done as part of special vigilance to check any untoward incident following rumours of impending attacks on the trains, he said.
There has been no exodus of people of Northeast origin residing in Bihar nor any attack on Northeastern people residing in the state, he added.
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Donald Trump's Campaign Says Raised $9 mn Through Live Facebook Event
- New Trump Accuser Said He Groped Her at 1998 Tennis Event
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi