Bihar govt takes steps for security to NE bound trains
This was done as part of special vigilance to check any untoward incident following rumours of impending attacks on the trains.
Patna: Bihar government has made arrangements to ensure security in Northeast-bound trains passing through the state, Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said on Friday.
This was done as part of special vigilance to check any untoward incident following rumours of impending attacks on the trains, he said.
There has been no exodus of people of Northeast origin residing in Bihar nor any attack on Northeastern people residing in the state, he added.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away