DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bihar: Man accused of rape sentenced within four days
Meanwhile, in Haridwar, a fast track court sentenced a rapist to 10 years within 11 days.
New Delhi: A fast track court in Bihar sentenced a rape accused on Saturday within four days of the accused being produced before it. The accused had been charged with raping his three-year-old niece and he had allegedly threatened to kill her if she told anyone.
The police provided the court with evidence within 24 hours of arresting the man.
Meanwhile, in Haridwar, a fast track court sentenced a rape accused to 10 years in prison within 11 days of the case coming to court.
The accused was also fined Rs 10,000. His accomplice, a minor, is being interrogated by the Haridwar Police.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish