Bihar: Man accused of rape sentenced within four days
Meanwhile, in Haridwar, a fast track court sentenced a rapist to 10 years within 11 days.
New Delhi: A fast track court in Bihar sentenced a rape accused on Saturday within four days of the accused being produced before it. The accused had been charged with raping his three-year-old niece and he had allegedly threatened to kill her if she told anyone.
The police provided the court with evidence within 24 hours of arresting the man.
Meanwhile, in Haridwar, a fast track court sentenced a rape accused to 10 years in prison within 11 days of the case coming to court.
The accused was also fined Rs 10,000. His accomplice, a minor, is being interrogated by the Haridwar Police.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Yadav Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Akhilesh Targeted By Stepmother, Black Magic Used: SP MLC
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention