Bihar: Man accused of rape sentenced within four days
Meanwhile, in Haridwar, a fast track court sentenced a rapist to 10 years within 11 days.
New Delhi: A fast track court in Bihar sentenced a rape accused on Saturday within four days of the accused being produced before it. The accused had been charged with raping his three-year-old niece and he had allegedly threatened to kill her if she told anyone.
The police provided the court with evidence within 24 hours of arresting the man.
Meanwhile, in Haridwar, a fast track court sentenced a rape accused to 10 years in prison within 11 days of the case coming to court.
The accused was also fined Rs 10,000. His accomplice, a minor, is being interrogated by the Haridwar Police.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless