Bihar: Hospital employee rapes differently-abled woman
The accused took the woman out of the hospital, into the town, and then raped her.
Motihari (Bihar): A differently-abled woman was allegedly raped by an employee of the Sadar hospital here in Bihar's East Champaran district, police said on Sunday. Acting on the complaint of locals, District Civil Surgeon Saroj Singh lodged an FIR against Ram Sakal Ram in the town police station, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar said.
The employee has been accused of raping the woman in the hospital after bringing her in the town Saturday night, the SP said. The accused is absconding and search is on to nab him, the SP added. Ram has been placed under suspension by hospital authorities.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test