DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bihar: Hospital employee rapes differently-abled woman
The accused took the woman out of the hospital, into the town, and then raped her.
Motihari (Bihar): A differently-abled woman was allegedly raped by an employee of the Sadar hospital here in Bihar's East Champaran district, police said on Sunday. Acting on the complaint of locals, District Civil Surgeon Saroj Singh lodged an FIR against Ram Sakal Ram in the town police station, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar said.
The employee has been accused of raping the woman in the hospital after bringing her in the town Saturday night, the SP said. The accused is absconding and search is on to nab him, the SP added. Ram has been placed under suspension by hospital authorities.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande