Bihar: Molester sets woman on fire in Bettiah
The woman has been admitted in a hospital and is in a critical condition after suffering 70 per cent burn injuries.
Patna: A Dalit woman was set on fire when she opposed her molestation by a known anti-social of the area in Bettiah district, Bihar. The accused doused the woman with kerosene when she resisted their attempts to molest her and then set her on fire.
The woman has been admitted in a hospital and is in a critical condition after suffering 70 per cent burn injuries. The accused identified as Mustakim had allegedly molested the woman several times.
Police have registered a case and a search has been launched for the absconding accused.
- PM Urges Citizens to Send Their Messages to Jawans This Diwali
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- When she was born, there was no joy and celebration: Kangana Ranaut's father recalls her birth
- Kangana Ranaut wished to make a film on sister, acid attack survivor Rangoli's life
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand