Bihar: Seven die after consuming spurious liquor
The villagers started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting after consuming the liquor.
Patna: At least seven people, including a woman, died after they consumed spurious liquor in a village in Bihar's Bhojpur district, police said on Friday. The incident happened late Thursday in Anitha village in Bhojpur district.
The villagers started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting after consuming the liquor. "Police were informed Friday morning about the deaths due to spurious liquor," a district official said.
A probe has been ordered into the incident.
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt
- Police Release Sketch of Suspects Based on School Children's Description
- Uran Terror Alert: Police Release Sketches of 2 Suspects
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago