Bihar: Seven die after consuming spurious liquor
The villagers started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting after consuming the liquor.
Patna: At least seven people, including a woman, died after they consumed spurious liquor in a village in Bihar's Bhojpur district, police said on Friday. The incident happened late Thursday in Anitha village in Bhojpur district.
The villagers started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting after consuming the liquor. "Police were informed Friday morning about the deaths due to spurious liquor," a district official said.
A probe has been ordered into the incident.
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Akhilesh Briefs Governor on Political Crisis
From Our Network
- Punjab polls: As Arvind Kejriwal loses the plot, Congress might just break its losing streak- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18