Bihar: Seven die after consuming spurious liquor
The villagers started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting after consuming the liquor.
Patna: At least seven people, including a woman, died after they consumed spurious liquor in a village in Bihar's Bhojpur district, police said on Friday. The incident happened late Thursday in Anitha village in Bhojpur district.
The villagers started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting after consuming the liquor. "Police were informed Friday morning about the deaths due to spurious liquor," a district official said.
A probe has been ordered into the incident.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle