Bihar: Seven die after consuming spurious liquor
The villagers started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting after consuming the liquor.
Patna: At least seven people, including a woman, died after they consumed spurious liquor in a village in Bihar's Bhojpur district, police said on Friday. The incident happened late Thursday in Anitha village in Bhojpur district.
The villagers started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting after consuming the liquor. "Police were informed Friday morning about the deaths due to spurious liquor," a district official said.
A probe has been ordered into the incident.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- NASA Denies Changing 2000-Year-Old Zodiac Signs
- NASA Captures Sharpest View of Comet Breaking Apart
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter