DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bihar: Seven die after consuming spurious liquor
The villagers started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting after consuming the liquor.
Patna: At least seven people, including a woman, died after they consumed spurious liquor in a village in Bihar's Bhojpur district, police said on Friday. The incident happened late Thursday in Anitha village in Bhojpur district.
The villagers started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting after consuming the liquor. "Police were informed Friday morning about the deaths due to spurious liquor," a district official said.
A probe has been ordered into the incident.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835