'Billa 2': Makers bring back hit 'Idhayam' song
The makers will be adding the song during the second week to keep the promotion of the film going.
Just as word was going around that the hit melody, 'Idhayam' from 'Billa 2' has been removed in Indian screens, sources have it that the makers will be adding it during the second week to keep the promotion of the film up and going and having something new for the audience to look forward to.
It is also said that the 'Billa 2' behind the scenes videos will be unveiled this week.
Crooned by Shwetha Pandit, the song features Parvathy Omanakuttan and it was said that the track was removed as it brought about a lag in the screenplay but was retained in the overseas prints. However the makers seem to have different story.
'Billa 2' that was released on July 13 opened to mixed reviews with fans going gaga over it but the masses and critics quite dissatisfied with the flick.
A premiere for 'Billa 2' was held on July 12 in USA. The opening was massive and although most theatres confirmed premieres only on the day of the show due to print availability, Ajith's fans made it a point to watch him in first show.
In small centres like Bentonville and Arkansas, where they screen select movies for only one show, an extra show was demanded for Billa 2 as the first show was sold out! It was the same situation in Charlotte, North Carolina. In another small centre Cincinatti, Ohio where they rarely screen Tamil movies due to limited audience, screened the film in the largest screen so far for a Tamil flick and even still, all the tickets for the show was sold out!
'Billa 2' premiered in 39 screens in the USA with around 55 shows. This weekend it is opening in 30 states, 61 screens which is a record for any star other than Superstar Rajinikanth in Tamil! ATMUS Entertainment's first big release in USA turned out to be a big release!
- SAARC Summit Decision on Saturday, Pakistan Remains Defiant
- Pakistan to go Ahead With SAARC Summit Despite Boycott by Members
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Pakistan Needs To Stop Terror From Its Soil: B'desh Envoy
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir