Bipasha challenges truth in tapes with Amar Singh
The actress requests her fans on the microblogging site to not to believe any rumors regarding the tape
Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has reacted strongly to the alleged taped conversation between her and former Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Amar Singh, and says she can "openly challenge" anyone to prove that she is the one in the tape.
"Pls request u all to go n hear d conversation 1st n then if u still think its me, I openly challenge anyone to prove it is me!" Bipasha posted on her Twitter page Thursday.
The transcripts of the tapes involving the former Samajwadi Party (SP) leader's phone conversations were barred from being published in media until now, but the Supreme Court lifted the ban Wednesday. According to reports, one of the conversations involves Bipasha.
The actress, who has recently admitted breaking off with actor John Abraham -- her boyfriend of nine years, feels that though rumours are a part of a celebrity's life, she finds these allegations intolerable.
"A celeb takes beatings of all kinds but if my dignity is challenged, I am ready to take this issue up in a stronger manner! There is a limit of making up stories at the cost of a celeb! Sensationalising ridiculous and untrue stories is not ethical at all," she added.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology