Bipasha: Media is more worried about my marriage than my own mother
Bipasha Basu is tired of being constantly questioned about her plans to settle down in life.
Indore: Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu is tired of being constantly questioned about her plans to settle down in life, saying that the media is more worried about her marriage than her own mother.
When asked when is she planning to tie the knot, Bipasha told reporters here, "How should I answer this question? The media asks me about my marriage more than my own mother!"
The 34-year-old actress was in a long-term relationship with actor John Abraham till 2011. Bipasha will next be seen playing the role of a mother in her upcoming horror film 'Aatma'. Directed by Suparn Verma, the film will release on March 22.
"I felt good playing a mother in this film. I know how tough it is to be a mother in real life," she said. The actress also said she is interested in taking up television projects, provided they suit her.
"I want to take up projects on the small screen. I have been approached for a few TV programmes in the past years, but I wanted to play such a role which would match my personality," said Bipasha.
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump