Bipasha: Media is more worried about my marriage than my own mother
Bipasha Basu is tired of being constantly questioned about her plans to settle down in life.
Indore: Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu is tired of being constantly questioned about her plans to settle down in life, saying that the media is more worried about her marriage than her own mother.
When asked when is she planning to tie the knot, Bipasha told reporters here, "How should I answer this question? The media asks me about my marriage more than my own mother!"
The 34-year-old actress was in a long-term relationship with actor John Abraham till 2011. Bipasha will next be seen playing the role of a mother in her upcoming horror film 'Aatma'. Directed by Suparn Verma, the film will release on March 22.
"I felt good playing a mother in this film. I know how tough it is to be a mother in real life," she said. The actress also said she is interested in taking up television projects, provided they suit her.
"I want to take up projects on the small screen. I have been approached for a few TV programmes in the past years, but I wanted to play such a role which would match my personality," said Bipasha.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner