Bipasha not in Amar tape: Celina
The actress says she is confident that Bipasha is not in the controversial tape
Actress Bipasha Basu, currently in the midst of a controversy over her alleged conversation with former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh, has found support from Celina Jaitley.
Celina says she is confident that Bipasha is not in the controversial tape.
"I wld lk 2 stand up 4 Bipasha ..I hrd the tape n I DO NOT believe its her AT ALL! have known Bips since KOLKATA days the voice is NOT hers (sic)," Celina posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Bipasha grabbed headlines when transcripts of some of Amar Singh's tapes which were barred from being published in media until now, surfaced Thursday. The actress has denied her involvement, and says she has been pulled into it unnecessarily.
"The voice in the recording is certainly not mine. I dare say that my voice has distinct characteristics and the voice on the tape is completely different. Nothing could be farther from the truth," Bipasha said in a press statement Thursday.
She also added that she has never ever had a telephonic conversation with Singh.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology