Bipasha, Priyanka team up for item number
Both will feature in a hip-hop number in Ganesh Hegde's latest album
Priyanka Chopra in a grunge look and Bipasha Basu in a gypsy zippered dress will feature in a hip-hop number in Ganesh Hegde's latest album Lets Party.
The song, Mind Blowing, took four days to shoot at a studio in Mumbai. Audiences will see the two leading ladies dancing to the song, which is sung, styled and choreographed by Hegde himself.
"Both Bipasha and Priyanka epitomise all the qualities I'm raving about in the song. I was with each of them for a day and shooting was a breeze," Hegde said in a statement on Sunday.
Talking about the look and styling of the song, he said: "Bipasha sports a fringe, gypsy hoops and zippered dress. The fringe was Bipasha's idea. She fell in love with the song instantly and wanted a look that was different from anything you've seen on screen before. She looks like a rockstar!
"Priyanka's also in black, but her look is more Beyonce and her 'attitude' inherent to her is on show."
Recommended For You
- National Flag Protest: Oppo India Acknowledges 'Incident', Deeply Regrets it
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Virender Sehwag Calls Steve Smith 'Tubelight' and Virat Kohli 'Holder'
- Here's How Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Shedding Her Post-Pregnancy Weight
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?