Bipasha: Salman brought fitness into Bollywood
Bipasha says it is hard to choose a fitness icon from among Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan.
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who has launched her second fitness DVD 'Break Free', says it is hard to choose a fitness icon from among Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan as each one of them has their own story to tell. Salman, however, can be credited for popularising a fit body.
"I think Salman Khan has brought fitness into our industry. He is just going to be iconic forever. He is the fitness icon," the 33-year-old said here Friday at the launch od her DVD.
"Hrithik is an extremely handsome guy, great body. He has lot of issues which he fights and he triumphs to he looks the way he does... so definitely there is a great story there with Hrithik's kind of physique," Bipasha added.
Bipasha cannot even leave out her first co-star Akshay, saying, "Akshay Kumar is my first hero. He is a guy who is not just physically fit, he is also mentally fit. So, everyone is iconic and inspirational and every one has their story."
Her latest DVD is based on dance workouts.
Bipasha's first fitness DVD was 'Love Yourself.'
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18