Bipasha: Salman brought fitness into Bollywood
Bipasha says it is hard to choose a fitness icon from among Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan.
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who has launched her second fitness DVD 'Break Free', says it is hard to choose a fitness icon from among Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan as each one of them has their own story to tell. Salman, however, can be credited for popularising a fit body.
"I think Salman Khan has brought fitness into our industry. He is just going to be iconic forever. He is the fitness icon," the 33-year-old said here Friday at the launch od her DVD.
"Hrithik is an extremely handsome guy, great body. He has lot of issues which he fights and he triumphs to he looks the way he does... so definitely there is a great story there with Hrithik's kind of physique," Bipasha added.
Bipasha cannot even leave out her first co-star Akshay, saying, "Akshay Kumar is my first hero. He is a guy who is not just physically fit, he is also mentally fit. So, everyone is iconic and inspirational and every one has their story."
Her latest DVD is based on dance workouts.
Bipasha's first fitness DVD was 'Love Yourself.'
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti