DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bipasha takes fitness to a different level: Neil
The actor said that Bipasha Basu gave fitness a different meaning.
Mumbai: Actor Neil Nitn Mukesh says all his co-stars in 'Players' had to be highly fit during the filming of the action thriller, but Bipasha Basu gave fitness a different meaning.
"If I talk about 'Players', I think all of us had to stay fit specially for the film because it is an action film. Everyone had to concentrate on their fitness level," said the 29-year-old actor here at the Spinathon event held at Peninsula Club here.
"As far as Bipasha and Sonam Kapoor are concerned, both of them are looking very beautiful in the film and Bipasha has taken fitness to a different level," added the actor.
Directed by Abbas-Mustan, 'Players', an official remake of Hollywood hit 'The Italian Job', will release Jan 6. It also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Bobby Deol and Sikander Kher.
Neil debuted with 'Johnny Gaddaar' in 2007 and later starred in films like 'Lafangey Parindey' and 'Jail'. His last release was '7 Khoon Maaf'.
His other releases next year include 'Shortcut Romeo' and 'Pocketmaar'.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet