Bird's-eye view: MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai - venue for Anna Hazare's three-day fast
An interactive map of the MMRDA grounds in the Bandra-Kurla complex, Mumbai.
Anna Hazare will go on a three-day fast at MMRDA grounds in the Bandra-Kurla complex, Mumbai from December 27 to December 29.
The security at the ground will comprise 2,000 constables, 200 sub-inspectors of police, six platoons of state reserve police force, three Quick Response Teams and two Bomb Detection and Disposal Squads.
The ground will have six emergency exits, 16 fire extinguishers and six metal detector units, besides round-the-clock ambulance services.
Out of the 30,000 sq metre-ground , 10,000 sq metres will be reserved for parking. A fire engine will be deployed during all three days, a service that comes at a price of Rs 3.5 lakh. The IAC has already booked over 300 dormitories in Bandra and Kurla and over 2,000 policemen will be manning the venue 24x7.
An interactive map of the MMRDA grounds in the Bandra-Kurla complex, Mumbai:
Recommended For You
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Slams Ton As Jharkhand Beat Chattisgarh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards