'Biryani': Tamil movie uses motion picture technique
The makers of the film 'Biryani' used the motion picture technology to shoot a stunt sequence in the film.
The Tamil director Venkat Prabhu along with actor Karthi Sivakumar recently shot a stunt scene for his upcoming film 'Biryani' in Pondicherry.
The cast includes Hansika Motwani as the leading lady and Premgi. The music director for this film is Yuvan Shanker Raja.
The makers of the film 'Biryani' used the motion capture technology to shoot a stunt sequence in the film. A motion picture technology is a series of still images which are run on a projector to give an illusion of moving images like a scene.
This is the first time we have used motion picture technology to choreograph an action scene in this film. We have shot this particular live action scene with a multiple camera setup. The cinematographer Sakthi and the stuntman Shiva were apprehensive initially about the scene, but the outcome came out much to the satisfaction of the director and the team.
The stunt action sequence was shot in Pondicherry with Karthi, Nitin, Sathya, Murugadoss and Panchu Subbu.
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate