'Biryani': Tamil movie uses motion picture technique
The makers of the film 'Biryani' used the motion picture technology to shoot a stunt sequence in the film.
The Tamil director Venkat Prabhu along with actor Karthi Sivakumar recently shot a stunt scene for his upcoming film 'Biryani' in Pondicherry.
The cast includes Hansika Motwani as the leading lady and Premgi. The music director for this film is Yuvan Shanker Raja.
The makers of the film 'Biryani' used the motion capture technology to shoot a stunt sequence in the film. A motion picture technology is a series of still images which are run on a projector to give an illusion of moving images like a scene.
This is the first time we have used motion picture technology to choreograph an action scene in this film. We have shot this particular live action scene with a multiple camera setup. The cinematographer Sakthi and the stuntman Shiva were apprehensive initially about the scene, but the outcome came out much to the satisfaction of the director and the team.
The stunt action sequence was shot in Pondicherry with Karthi, Nitin, Sathya, Murugadoss and Panchu Subbu.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly