DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Biryani': Tamil movie uses motion picture technique
The makers of the film 'Biryani' used the motion picture technology to shoot a stunt sequence in the film.
The Tamil director Venkat Prabhu along with actor Karthi Sivakumar recently shot a stunt scene for his upcoming film 'Biryani' in Pondicherry.
The cast includes Hansika Motwani as the leading lady and Premgi. The music director for this film is Yuvan Shanker Raja.
The makers of the film 'Biryani' used the motion capture technology to shoot a stunt sequence in the film. A motion picture technology is a series of still images which are run on a projector to give an illusion of moving images like a scene.
This is the first time we have used motion picture technology to choreograph an action scene in this film. We have shot this particular live action scene with a multiple camera setup. The cinematographer Sakthi and the stuntman Shiva were apprehensive initially about the scene, but the outcome came out much to the satisfaction of the director and the team.
The stunt action sequence was shot in Pondicherry with Karthi, Nitin, Sathya, Murugadoss and Panchu Subbu.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry