'Biryani': Tamil movie uses motion picture technique
The makers of the film 'Biryani' used the motion picture technology to shoot a stunt sequence in the film.
The Tamil director Venkat Prabhu along with actor Karthi Sivakumar recently shot a stunt scene for his upcoming film 'Biryani' in Pondicherry.
The cast includes Hansika Motwani as the leading lady and Premgi. The music director for this film is Yuvan Shanker Raja.
The makers of the film 'Biryani' used the motion capture technology to shoot a stunt sequence in the film. A motion picture technology is a series of still images which are run on a projector to give an illusion of moving images like a scene.
This is the first time we have used motion picture technology to choreograph an action scene in this film. We have shot this particular live action scene with a multiple camera setup. The cinematographer Sakthi and the stuntman Shiva were apprehensive initially about the scene, but the outcome came out much to the satisfaction of the director and the team.
The stunt action sequence was shot in Pondicherry with Karthi, Nitin, Sathya, Murugadoss and Panchu Subbu.
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Maruti Suzuki's 'MS Dhoni Inspired' Alto and Alto K10 Special Edition Unveiled