DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rape convict Bitti Mohanty to be produced in court on Monday
Bitti's father, BB Mohanty, former Odisha DG, is now under scrutiny for allegedly helping his son while he was absconding.
New Delhi: Former Odisha DG BB Mohanty is under scrutiny for allegedly aiding his son Bitti Mohanty, a rape convict, while he was absconding. Rama Rao, a former headmaster of a school in Puttaparthy, Andhra Pradesh, where Bitti worked under a false name while he was on the run, claims he had a regular visitor who he can identify as BB Mohanty.
Meanwhile, Bitti is likely to be produced in court on Monday. A team of the Rajasthan police will reach Kerala on Monday to take Bitti into custody.
Bitti was on the run for over seven years after jumping parole soon after being sentenced to seven years in jail for raping a 26-year-old German student at Alwar, Rajasthan, in 2006.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835